Are you tired of female workplace empowerment lip service? Lipstick on the pig of patriarchy will only smudge the glass ceiling and will just leave you looking at an unfortunate reflection. That’s why we are placing talented and deserving women directly into Senior Creative Positions at Tattoo Projects. We are currently looking for world-class ACD level creative teams, both art and copy. We offer a place for world-class creative women to do the work they want and get the recognition they deserve; in return we demand creative excellence from you and your teams. If this interests you, join us at Tattoo Projects, where we intend to be the most important agency of the next 20 years. Note we are also hiring men for this role, but the kind of men that have the self and industry awareness to appreciate the previous paragraph.
- Concept and design campaigns and executions across all existing and emerging media, from TV to TikTok to email.
- Demand creative and process excellence from yourself and your teams. Here there is no such thing as just a brochure or social post.
- Develop creative concepts for high-level, integrated brand initiatives and campaigns that map back to business objectives.
- Develop and execute brand identity, voice, tone, visual architecture and logo work for branding and advertising projects
- Collaborate directly with your creative team, Brand Advocates, Project Managers, and Social strategists to out-concept and out-pace all the siloed dinosaur agencies still roaming the big cities.
- 50% leading, ideating and directing an awesome team, and 50% hands-on designing, doing, and making hands-on.
- Present creative work to internal leads, as well as directly to clients
- Expertly manage the creative process– keep things flowing, continually reviewing and optimizing.
- Report directly to the Owner and CCO of the company, Buffy McCoy Kelly.
- 10+ years of experience in advertising (with a portfolio that spans the marketing funnel (including branding / rebranding work) and demonstrates conceptual thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong understanding of social / digital, and paid media industry trends and developments
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design and or write with high-level fit and finish
- Innate ability to be organized and multi-task across a variety of clients and projects
- Sense of humor and egoless ownership of projects
- Top of the market salary
- 100% paid healthcare
- Paid vacation
- Best-in-class bonus and long term incentive structure
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, place your favorite brand of stiletto in the email subject line along with the job you are applying for.