We love project managers. As a creatively-driven shop, we crave organization. Nothing spurs inspiration quite like precise schedules, detailed scopes of works, and deliverables that perfectly cascade. The right project manager for Tattoo Projects is experienced with ad agencies and or video production, and has a solutions-first approach to all challenges.
- Partner with Account Management to deliver flawless project management across small, medium, and large-sized projects, working directly with senior creative leaders and production.
- Forward thinking to troubleshoot future road bumps.
- Communicating regularly and directly with teams and leadership.
- Help define project scopes, build timelines and estimate budgets in close collaboration with Account Management and creative leads; track and report on progress against schedules and budgets, and help to ensure team adheres to project scopes and deadlines
- Collaborate with internal team to develop and maintain project documents, including timelines, budget updates, and status of deliverables for each client’s program.
- Ensure all documentation is input into the project management system; help to train others in the organization how to fully utilize Function Point
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure deliverables are understood and that milestones are met on time and with consistency and accuracy
- Collaborate with Account Management to help schedule meetings, ensure stakeholders are prepared and present, prepare meeting notes and status reports for internal/external use with clients
- Work with internal teams on needed revisions/modifications/enhancements requested by the client; and involving leadership in a timely manner when changes/shifts on a project effect deliverables, costs or timing.
- Participate in regular status meetings with Account Management to ensure projects are on track and on budget, as well as to highlight any potential concerns
- Lead by example; display confidence and enthusiasm, demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects.
- Approach each project with a critical problem solving perspective as each has unique challenges.
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing projects (preferably with an interactive agency or production department; deep social/digital PM skills); strong understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Proficient in the entire MS Office Suite.
- Ideally has experience with a range of project management programs, specifically Basecamp., or other sophisticated PM system experience (Function Point, Smartsheets, Workfront, etc)
- Experience managing team resources, budgets and project timing
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstration of drive and initiative
- Highly collaborative; ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Speak up when you notice something that could be improved.
- Value a “creative-first” mindset to both agency workflow and PM strategies.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and react quickly and calmly to changing directions and timelines.
- Embrace a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to own a project and work without micro-management
- Experience as a Production Manager/Producer/Line Producers is a bonus.
- Work with Brand Ambassadors to guide and structure productive meetings.
- Top of the market salary.
- 100% paid healthcare.
- Paid vacation.
We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
- Please email email@example.com and place your favorite style of bullet point in the email subject line along with the job you are applying for.