“Make it smart. Make it beautiful. Make it (_ _ _).” The right Senior Art Director for this role celebrates who said this. More importantly, their portfolio and process does more than stand out, it is elevated by this spirit. Tattoo Projects is looking for a Senior Art Director that loves advertising and branding. Someone who respects the customers’ fleeting attention and treats it like a privilege. This Senior Art Director knows how to push pixels, but more importantly they know how to move people.
- Demand a high bar of creative excellence from yourself and the team.
- Team with a Copywriter, Social Media Strategist, Brand Advocate, and Project Manager to solve advertising and branding challenges.
- Develop 360° campaigns for B2C and B2B clients, and our own brand.
- Communicate with senior management and clients to develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects the company’s core values and ideals.
- When necessary, delegate to graphic designers yet remain accountable for projects.
- Maintain brand consistency across all deliverables.
- Never settle for good enough.
- Never panic.
- 8+ years as a professional graphic designer.
- 3+ years’ experience in supervisory role.
- Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects.
- A master of Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- Competency in a variety of content creation formats (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & Design templates in Canva or Google docs, sheets, slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB live, etc.)
- A student of pop-culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands.
- A perfectionist in concepting, designing, developing, and presenting ideas.
- A knack for creative content on media platforms (social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.) independently from work.
- An obsession with typography.
- A digitally-native-mobile-first mindset that intuitively understands UI/UIX capabilities and limitations.
- A respect for receiving direction from Creative Directors.
- The ability to operate independently or team up with Copywriters, Social Media Strategists, Graphic Designers, and Developers.
- A nuanced understanding between a big idea and a tactical execution, and the ability to do both.
- A gift for articulating art direction in all mediums, anything from Super Bowl commercials to social posts.
- A curiosity for technology and trends, and obsession with improving art/design skills.
- Top of market salary.
- 100% Paid healthcare.
Please email email@example.com. Place the missing “_ _ _” word and the name of Art Director who shaped modern advertising in the subject line.