Passive voice is a waste of time. Great headlines live forever. Tight body copy shows respect to the customer. The Oxford comma matters. Clever is cute, compelling is cash. Tattoo Projects is looking for a Senior Copywriter that gets it, and they don’t wait around for it, they go and get it. Research. Insights. Strategy. This is not a cog in a wheel copy job. You will be teamed with a Senior Art Director, Junior Graphic Designer, Social Media Strategist, Brand Advocate, and Project Manager, supporting the team from brief to presentation with compelling, comprehensive, yet concise copy.
• 5+ years of experience in an advertising or branding agency.
• A portfolio that makes us jealous.
• Author compelling and distinct brand voices.
• An addiction to big ideas.
• Plays well in a team.
• Equal parts creative insecurity and creative ego.
• Great command of the English language. High standard of excellence as a writer.
• Write, edit, and proofread copy. All kinds of copy: short, long, script, website, brochure, etc.
• Attend photography, film, and editing sessions.
• Present concepts and copy at internal check-ins and client presentations
• Extreme accountability on all projects.
• Top of the market salary.
• 100% paid healthcare.
• Paid vacation.
Please email email@example.com, place Senior Copywriter in the Subject Line along with who was the copywriter on the “I Love NY” campaign.